Cybersecurity Department of Poznań Supercomputing and Networking Center, protecting the PSNC, PIONIER and POZMAN network infrastructures and making security research of cutting-edge ICT solutions, announces a job offer for the position of Security System Administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent (we offer a job opportunity also for the senior year students),
- Experience in managing security systems like Next Generation Firewall, IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP etc.),
- Fluent English (written and spoken),
- Ability to effectively work in team.
- Good knowledge of IT security problems,
- IT security certificates (e.g. (np. CISA/CISM/CISSP/CEH/ISO) or system certificates (e.g. RHCE, RHCSS, MCITP),
- Programming skills and experience (e.g. C/C++, C#, Java, PHP, Python, shell).
- Stable and interesting work in a dynamically developing team,
- Participation to interesting and prestigious national and international projects,
- Work with cutting-edge IT systems, solutions and technologies,
- Opportunities for trainings, certifications and self-development,
- Opportunities for submitting your own ideas as security projects.
We kindly ask the Candidates to send your application (CV plus letter of application):
- to the following postal address: Poznańskie Centrum Superkomputerowo-Sieciowe, ul. Jana Pawła II 10, 61-139 Poznań, POLSKA, or
- via email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject or annotation – „Application – security system administrator”. We will only contact Candidates we are interested in. We do not return documents.
We ask you to provide the following annotation in your application:
I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my job offer, for the purpose of recruitment (as defined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).